Oftentimes, when people read our emails, we get questions about how we create such engaging content. For many years, this was something I did myself, but I eventually decided to bring on a second pair of eyes, and through Genius Network, I met Jennifer Hudye. Jennifer is the founder of Conscious Copy & Co, and she joins the show today to share simple and powerful ways to look at your messaging so you can grow your business and increase your revenue.
Listen in as Jennifer explains the importance of education-based marketing that brings value around your offer so that you do not sound pushy or aggressive. You will learn how to capture and keep the attention of your audience, as well as the best way to learn your customers’ language. This is not an episode to be missed, as Jennifer is an inspiring woman, and the things she has accomplished at such a young age will blow your mind.
In this episode, we cover topics such as:
- Simple and powerful ways to look at your messaging.
- How Jennifer grew her business.
- The importance of adding value to your offer.
- How to create marketing that is not pushy or aggressive.
- How to inspire people to take action.
Please enjoy today’s episode — and visit the resources below to find everything mentioned in the show!
What you will hear:
- [4:20] How Jennifer started her career.
- [10:50] Pushy vs. inspiring copy.
- [13:00] How to capture and keep the attention of your audience.
- [15:49] How to learn your customers’ language.
- [18:55] The importance of empathy.
- [24:20] The biggest needle mover to implement.
Ideas Worth Sharing:“The most important thing in your marketing is to be able to communicate to your ideal client.” - Jennifer Hudye Click To Tweet “I realized if I wanted to create any sort of transformation for my clients, I needed to get them in the door in the first place.” - Jennifer Hudye Click To Tweet “It’s really important to know the difference between your message and your copy.” -Jennifer Hudye Click To Tweet
- Jennifer Hudye: Website | Instagram | LinkedIn
- Conscious Copy & Co
- 15 Headlines To Attract High-Level Clients
Subscribe & Review in iTunes
Are you subscribed to Backstage Business? If not, I strongly suggest you do. This way you won’t miss a thing! Subscribe here: Backstage Business
And here’s what we would be the ultimate supreme: If you left me a review on for Backstage Business as well. This will help other genius business leaders and entrepreneurs like you find the podcast.
Plus, it would be super fun for me to get to enjoy my morning coffee while reading them! Just click here, click open in iTunes, select “Ratings and Reviews”, tell me your favorite moment and best takeaway and I may just send you a really cool token of thanks!