Have you ever worked so hard to reach these amazing goals that you have set for yourself, only to finally reach your goals and still feel stressed out because you cannot stop looking for the next thing? I am sure most of you have felt this way at some point, and you are not alone. Today Kiné Corder, founder of Presidential Lifestyle, joins the show to redefine wealth and success, as well as explain how to turn your money into meaning.
Listen in as Kiné shares how she helps her clients reach their full potential—even when everyone around them thinks they have already reached their highest self. You will learn the importance of mindset and visualization, how to achieve that feeling of satisfaction by practicing gratitude, and so much more.
In this episode, we cover topics such as:
- What wealth and success actually is.
- What financial therapy is.
- How to turn money into meaning.
- The importance of mindset and visualization.
- What’s blocking you from fulfillment.
Please enjoy today’s episode — and visit the resources below to find everything mentioned in the show!
What you will hear:
- [6:23] Kiné’s background and how she got started in her business.
- [13:20] Why money is the number one stress for the majority of people.
- [16:20] The most harmful statement a parent or guardian can make.
- [21:45] How to achieve that feeling of gratitude.
- [28:15] How to redefine the meaning of wealth.
- [33:20] The biggest blocks to feeling fulfillment.
- [36:45] How to get over anger and resentment.
- [46:40] The question to ask yourself to achieve success.
Ideas Worth Sharing:“The difference between the winners and the losers is the winners survived.” - Kiné Corder Click To Tweet “All the things I did, cultivated what I am right now.” - Kiné Corder Click To Tweet “That’s the great thing about being an entrepreneur—you don’t have to wait for a promotion. You can promote yourself.” - Kiné Corder Click To Tweet
Subscribe & Review in iTunes
Are you subscribed to Backstage Business? If not, I strongly suggest you do. This way you won’t miss a thing! Subscribe here: Backstage Business
And here’s what we would be the ultimate supreme: If you left me a review on for Backstage Business as well. This will help other genius business leaders and entrepreneurs like you find the podcast.
Plus, it would be super fun for me to get to enjoy my morning coffee while reading them! Just click here, click open in iTunes, select “Ratings and Reviews”, tell me your favorite moment and best takeaway and I may just send you a really cool token of thanks!