So many people are pivoting inside their own businesses or switching careers entirely, so it’s really important to know your passions, skills, and most important goals in business. Today, I’ve got Nathen Aaren on the show to share his incredible story and how he helps heart-centered entrepreneurs merge all of their passions into one life mission so that they can plan, fund, and build their dream businesses.
From success to times of struggle and homelessness, Nathen shares the epiphany that led him to where he is now. Listen in to hear his tips on how to step away from everything and get a new perspective on life, as well as how to make a plan and step back into your life in an impactful way. You’ll learn about the important stuff to think about when it comes to shifting inside your business or starting a whole new business.
In this episode, we cover topics such as:
- Nathen’s story of homelessness and how it affected who he is now.
- What to do when faced with challenges or horrible situations.
- How to raise money to start your business.
- How to meditate in a way that allows you to make better decisions.
- The best ways to invest in yourself.
- The first step toward pivoting.
Please enjoy today’s episode — and visit the resources below to find everything mentioned in the show!
What you will hear:
- [6:59] Nathen’s story of hitting rock bottom and facing the biggest challenge of his life.
- [11:19] The Napkin Plan (how to move past challenging times).
- [17:37] What it was like interning for Simon Cowell.
- [20:30] The end of life meditation and how it helps you make decisions.
- [24:34] The importance of automating, systematizing, and delegating.
- [32:50] Starting in the right mindset in order to do what you need to do.
- [39:19] The best thing you can possibly do for yourself.
Ideas Worth Sharing:“In one of the darkest times, I had a really hardcore epiphany, and it didn’t come from positive thinking—it came from me having negative thought patterns in my mind.” - Nathen Aaren Click To Tweet “Every challenge or every horrible thing that happens to you—if it’s like 45 points of negative out of 100, you can flip those negative 45 points on its head and get 45 points of positive. Or you can allow it to mess you up… Click To Tweet “Whatever you’re going through right now or struggling with is a huge opportunity for you to enter a parallel reality. This is a big moment because you can make a real big decision to change everything.” - Nathen Aaren Click To Tweet
Subscribe & Review in iTunes
Are you subscribed to Backstage Business? If not, I strongly suggest you do. This way you won’t miss a thing! Subscribe here: Backstage Business
And here’s what we would be the ultimate supreme: If you left me a review on for Backstage Business as well. This will help other genius business leaders and entrepreneurs like you find the podcast.
Plus, it would be super fun for me to get to enjoy my morning coffee while reading them! Just click here, click open in iTunes, select “Ratings and Reviews”, tell me your favorite moment and best takeaway and I may just send you a really cool token of thanks!