Do you ever walk away from an event, class, or mastermind with a ton of new ideas and things you want to implement into your life and business? Well, I’m right there with you on that, and when it comes to those great ideas, it can be hard to actually act on them and put them to work for us. The excitement fades and the overwhelm sets in—but there are a few key tools you can use to guarantee to move that needle forward.
Listen in to this episode to hear how to sift through the many good ideas and put just a few to work at a time. I’ll explain how to ensure that you don’t get distracted and continue to consistently move that needle forward for your business. There are so many amazing tools out there to help us with our businesses and implementation, but it’s impossible to use them all, so you will get to hear about the tools that I cannot live without.
In this episode, we cover topics such as:
- Why there’s such a thing as too many helpful tools and ideas.
- What we consider to be the most helpful and necessary tools in our business.
- How to best use and leverage these tools.
- The value of smooth integration and processes that tie together your tools.
- How to determine what tools will work best for you.
Please enjoy today’s episode — and visit the resources below to find everything mentioned in the show!
What you will hear:
- [3:05] Our favorite platform to use for business.
- [11:55] What we use to create incredible proposals.
- [14:30] Key tools for mixed media and creating great content.
- [15:26] What we use to organize and maintain consistency on social media.
- [18:22] A project management tool to work with clients.
- [20:18] What we use to organize internal team projects.
- [24:19] A messaging tool that includes all teams.
- [26:15] What we use to organize processes, documents, and more.
- [30:57] What I use to organize team roles and who is doing what.
- [34:00] How we create and test landing pages.
Ideas Worth Sharing:“With too many ideas comes overwhelm.” - @summerfelixmulder Click To Tweet “Too many ideas can lead to a loss in revenue and growth—even if they are good ideas.” - @summerfelixmulder Click To Tweet “Just because you have all these ideas and tools as options, it doesn’t mean that you have to use all of them.” - @summerfelixmulder Click To Tweet “Now, when determining if a tool is something that will really benefit us, and if we should introduce it—first, we get really clear on why we need it.” - @summerfelixmulder Click To Tweet
Subscribe & Review in iTunes
Are you subscribed to Backstage Business? If not, I strongly suggest you do. This way you won’t miss a thing! Subscribe here: Backstage Business
And here’s what we would be the ultimate supreme: If you left me a review on for Backstage Business as well. This will help other genius business leaders and entrepreneurs like you find the podcast.
Plus, it would be super fun for me to get to enjoy my morning coffee while reading them! Just click here, click open in iTunes, select “Ratings and Reviews”, tell me your favorite moment and best takeaway and I may just send you a really cool token of thanks!