As business owners, we want to be unforgettable to our customers. We want them to feel connected to us, invested in what we’re doing for them, and to ultimately find meaning in our messages, because when they have that connection and they care, they are more likely to take action on our messages and convert.
We all know that it’s getting harder and harder to earn the attention, trust, and business of our customers because we are all getting bombarded with thousands upon thousands of marketing messages every day. But that doesn’t mean that it’s impossible to cut through the noise and grab the attention of your ideal customer, and that’s exactly what I’m talking about today. Listen in as I share the three ingredients to craft a powerful brand voice and give you two strategies for developing your unique voice so you can cut through the noise and get in front of your customer.
In this episode, we cover topics such as:
- How to create your unique brand voice.
- The strategies to get your brand voice on point.
- How to do the research to craft compelling copy for your target audience.
- Why so many businesses miss the mark on their customer copy.
Please enjoy today’s episode — and visit the resources below to find everything mentioned in the show!
What you will hear:
- [3:15] Why it’s still possible to grab the attention of your ideal customers, even with all the marketing noise out there.
- [5:00] The first step to creating your unique brand voice.
- [10:00] The one tool you need to create your own elevator pitch.
- [11:10] How to build your brand vocabulary to reflect your customers’ language back at them.
- [17:00] How you can create a high-converting message strategy for yourself.
- [18:35] How The Draw Shop has used this one secret weapon to establish an unforgettable brand presence and create revenue-producing content.
Ideas Worth Sharing:“The words you use to describe your company, your team, your culture, your customers, your products and services, your mission—those things really reveal a lot about your brand, so choose those carefully.” - @summerfelixmulder Click To Tweet “If you do this one thing right, your target audience is going to instantly feel like you get them.” - @summerfelixmulder Click To Tweet “The best marketing copy is sitting in your customer’s mind.” - @summerfelixmulder Click To Tweet
Subscribe & Review in iTunes
Are you subscribed to Backstage Business? If not, I strongly suggest you do. This way you won’t miss a thing! Subscribe here: Backstage Business
And here’s what we would be the ultimate supreme: If you left me a review on for Backstage Business as well. This will help other genius business leaders and entrepreneurs like you find the podcast.
Plus, it would be super fun for me to get to enjoy my morning coffee while reading them! Just click here, click open in iTunes, select “Ratings and Reviews”, tell me your favorite moment and best takeaway and I may just send you a really cool token of thanks!