Are you constantly looking at how you can show up as a better leader? In the midst of a pandemic, it’s hard to find ways to connect, motivate, and inspire your team to want to do better and achieve that shared goal. So in this episode, I will be sharing the things I have implemented into my company to improve our leadership, as well as a few things that I will be implementing moving forward.
Listen in as I explain the mistakes I have made in the past when hiring members for my team and the importance of letting your employees grow in their roles—without having you micromanage everything they do. If you are like me and have been thinking about your leadership skills and how critical they are to the growth of your business, this is the episode for you.
In this episode, we cover topics such as:
- How I pick the right people for my team.
- The importance of being a great leader in 2020.
- Why being a good leader is critical to your business.
- Why you cannot micromanage.
- The benefit of performance reviews.
Please enjoy today’s episode — and visit the resources below to find everything mentioned in the show!
What you will hear:
- [0:55] Why I have been searching for a way to up my leadership game.
- [6:47] Mistakes I have made in the past.
- [12:08] Why you have to take responsibility when things don’t go right.
- [15:28] The benefits of quarterly performance reviews.
- [19:15] The importance of having a strong vision for your company.
- [25:21] Why you must address the uncomfortable moments.
Ideas Worth Sharing:
[bctt tweet=”“If you really want your team members to thrive and do well, then it’s up to you to do that.” – @summerfelixmulder” username=”=”@summerfelixmulder”]
[bctt tweet=”“As we grow the team, I want to make sure that we are connected and feeling strong, good, and empowered.”” – @summerfelixmulder” username=”=”@summerfelixmulder”]
[bctt tweet=”“Sometimes, as leaders, we get so wrapped up in what our goals are that we do forget what our extremely valuable team members need and have in their own personal lives.” – @summerfelixmulder” username=”=”@summerfelixmulder”]
- Becoming an Entrepreneur with Cameron Herold – Backstage Business #30
- Email your elevator pitch to [email protected] to get your elevator pitch reviewed and transformed LIVE on Instagram every Tuesday at 10am PST.
Subscribe & Review in iTunes
Are you subscribed to Backstage Business? If not, I strongly suggest you do. This way you won’t miss a thing! Subscribe here: Backstage Business
And here’s what we would be the ultimate supreme: If you left me a review on for Backstage Business as well. This will help other genius business leaders and entrepreneurs like you find the podcast.
Plus, it would be super fun for me to get to enjoy my morning coffee while reading them! Just click here, click open in iTunes, select “Ratings and Reviews”, tell me your favorite moment and best takeaway and I may just send you a really cool token of thanks!